Welcome to the first edition of our new, quarterly round-up of Clyde Group in the News, where we look back to showcase all of the impactful media hits our Clyde Group experts contributed to over the last three months.
Our communications professionals have a wide range of expertise, as evidenced in the media coverage they received during the last quarter of 2022 — everything from election-related stories to 2023 predictions. Five members of the Clyde Group team were featured, with most of the coverage in the last three months centered around PR trends and DE&I communications.
- Clyde Group Senior Vice President Jenny Wang was quoted on China delaying the release of “critical economic information” in an article for PRNEWS on What Economic Data? China Tests Transparency and Loses.
- Anthony LaFauce, our Managing Director, was pictured and featured in a piece on AgriPulse after attending the annual meeting of the California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) where he gave farmers advice on how to talk to the media.
- Clyde Group Vice President Lilia Dashevsky penned an op-ed for O’Dwyer’s PR News titled Speaking Out Against Antisemitism, in response to Kanye West’s recent antisemitic rants.
- Jenny Wang and Lilia Dashevsky were both quoted in PRNEWS’s article Strange Bedfellows: How Tyson Foods Resurrected Beyond Meat as well as being featured in the publication’s Crisis Insider newsletter. They discussed cancel culture and corporate leadership communication best practices in regards to the recent arrest of John Tyson, the CFO of Tyson Foods.
- Anthony LaFauce contributed to a story exploring the new generation of chatbots in PRWeek’s piece AI can do PR, but should it?, commenting on the potential future role of AI in PR.
- Clyde Group Founder and CEO Alex Slater and Jenny Wang shared their expertise with some 2023 predictions and wishes for the new year in two articles for PRNEWS; We Asked ‘What’s Your PR-Related Wish for 2023?’ Here’s What 30 Communicators Said and 2023: A Growth Year for PR, But Also More Crises, Labor Issues and Internal Communication.
- Alex Slater was also quoted in PRWEEK’s article ‘Unfair’ payments are handcuffing small and minority-owned agencies, and it could get worse, talking about how long-term client payment schedules are becoming more common and putting smaller firms at a financial disadvantage.
- Clyde Group Senior Vice President Geoff Vetter provided political insights about what’s in store for the 118th Congress in a story for PRWeek, Few legislative wins, many investigations: How companies should prepare for the new Congress.
- Clyde Group’s participation in Shine A Light, a new initiative to spotlight the dangers of antisemitism through education, community partnerships, and workplace engagement, was mentioned in their press release, Shine A Light Makes An Impact With Corporate Partners To Address Antisemitism Through DEI Workplace Initiatives.
Looking ahead to Q1 2023, there’ll be coverage of Clyde Group’s newest hire, Senior Vice President John Rizzo, who has years of experience on Capitol Hill and, most recently, in the Biden Administration’s Treasury Department. Stay tuned for that and more in our next edition of Clyde Group in the News, coming this April!