The Executive Assistant will play a role in supporting the partners of the agency, assisting with business development strategies, and internal agency support. More specifically:
- Coordinate Founder/CEO and COO’s calendars including scheduling internal and external meetings, booking travel, and coordinating appointments and reservations as needed.
- Schedule recurring internal meetings with the senior leadership team.
- Assisting with general personal tasks including gifts for clients and team members..
- Answer company phone calls/emails and field them to the appropriate team member.
- Submit expense reports for Founder/CEO and COO.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality.
Business Development Support
- Coordinate with the business development team to schedule monthly meetings.
- Assist Founder and the senior leadership team with meeting agendas and internal presentations.
- Record minutes during meetings.
- Contribute to the CRM and Google Drive including filing of submitted proposals to ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Create and track data from RFPs and submitted proposals.
- Step in to assist with research projects as needed for new business opportunities.
- Cooperate in a positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and the organization’s partners.
Internal Agency Support
- Assist with managing the firm’s vendors and subscriptions.
- Order weekly snacks and office supplies as needed.
- Coordinate charitable donations by the firm.
- Understand G Suite and work cross-functionally with team members to maintain Google Drive and file organization.
- Step in to support planning and execution of office events and client meetings.
- Communicate and oversee the scheduling of meeting rooms.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including onboarding materials for new team members.
To apply, please submit a current resume here.
Clyde Group’s mission is to create and connect to move the world forward. Clyde Group has been named a PRNews “Top Place to Work”, was included in the 2020 “Top 100 Agency Elite”, has been named a finalist for PR Week’s “Boutique Agency of the Year” award multiple times, and has received national recognition for its fantastic workplace culture, including benefits like competitive pay (commensurate with experience), health and life insurance policies, 401(k) match, generous PTO, the Clyde Impact pro-bono program, and professional development opportunities. Clyde Group is an LGBTQ+ owned business and is committed to being an inclusive and equitable workplace.