Senior Vice President, Technology
Clyde Group is seeking a Senior Vice President with strong expertise in the technology and corporate communications spaces to be a practice leader in our growing firm, which is consistently recognized as a top five boutique agency in the country.
The SVP roles are:
- Help build and create a formalized tech practice within the firm;
- Lead new business development efforts in the tech space, helping Clyde Group expand its footprint and gain additional clients;
- Lead some of the firm’s most important clients in the tech sector, providing counsel and heading integrated teams across multiple complex accounts;
- Play an integral role on the firm’s executive team, helping chart and execute the strategic direction for the firm.
This is a key leadership role – both from an internal team-building perspective, as well as across the firm’s client accounts—and one which requires a confident, seasoned professional, comfortable in the corporate communications world. It also requires an interest in and excitement about playing a key role in the development and growth of a small firm.
The SVP will:
- Be invested in being a senior leader at a small, growing and ambitious firm;
- Bring strong industry and tech sector relationships;
- Demonstrate confidence, experience generating new business;
- Be driven to succeed for clients in this space;
- Be recognized as an outstanding writer, communicator and motivator;
- Exemplify flexibility and sensibility in their professional work, dealing with different personality types, particularly during busy and challenging times;
- Have hunger for more opportunity—for yourself and for clients—and eager to push beyond the expected;
- Be equally comfortable in traditional and digital tactics.
Ideally, the SVP should have:
- Minimum of 15 years previous public relations work experience, agency experience preferred
- Clear experience leading high-value clients, motivating internal teams and helping develop strong workplace cultures
- An outstanding command of media management, thought leadership and digital strategies
- Experience leading integrated campaigns, collaborating with advertising agencies, graphic designers and media buyers
- Exceptionally strong writing and AP editing skills
- Ability to proactively and consistently formulate truly unique ideas and tactics that set our tech clients apart from the pack
- A healthy appetite for news and information
- A commitment to uphold and defend the highest levels of ethical conduct
- A desire to work in a fun, fluid and fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience leading staff development and talent cultivation at all levels, as well as mentorship and career tracking
- Respect for a culturally diverse team
To apply, please submit a current resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Make sure to put “SVP Technology Application” in the subject line.
Clyde Group was named a finalist for PR Week’s “Boutique Agency of the Year” award in 2017 and 2018, and has received national recognition for its workplace culture, including benefits like competitive pay (commensurate with experience), health insurance, 401(k) match, generous PTO policy, paid family leave and a professional development budget.
Scroll to top
Interested in learning how Clyde Group can help you and your organization? Send us a message through the contact form below and we’ll be in touch!